Mix Herbatint to Create a Semi Permanent Hair Colour
Herbatint can be mixed with the Herbatint Normalising Shampoo to create a semi-permanent colour that will gradually fade out over subsequent washes and may reduce the root regrowth looking less obvious.
Whether you are covering grey hair or if you have hair that is particularly dry, damaged and porous from either bleaching or straightening, this method of application can help colour uptake too.
You will need:
- Herbatint colour(s) of choice
- Herbatint Normalising Shampoo
- Herbatint Royal Cream Regenerating Conditioner
- Tinting Kit
Semi Permanent Result
Lasts 10-12 washes
- 20ml Herbatint hair colour of choice (or 2 x 10ml if mixing 2 colours)
- 30ml Herbatint Normalising Shampoo
- 10ml Glycol Developer
Lasts 16-18 washes
- 30ml Herbatint hair colour of choice (or 2 x 15ml if mixing 2 colours)
- 15ml Herbatint Normalising Shampoo
- 15ml Glycol Developer
1) Pre shampoo and towel dry your hair so it is damp with the Herbatint Normalising Shampoo.
2) Mix together in a bowl the ingredients for either result above.
3) Apply the mixture all over the hair from root to tip.
4) Leave to develop for 20-25 minutes.
5) Rinse hair thoroughly.
6) Apply the Herbatint Royal Cream Regenerating Conditioner and leave on for 5 minutes
7) Rinse thoroughly then dry and style as usual.