How to mix
Herbatint is the only hair colourant that is not only gentle at colouring but offers an economic and environmentally sustainable way to colour your hair. Herbatint provides for at least 2 applications per packet as you simply pour the amount you need then keep the remainder for a subsequent application.
Therefore no product is wasted. The Application kit equipment is made from plastic from environmentally sustainable sources.
Our application kit provides a measuring jug, protective cape and brush. This equipment is designed to be kept for use with every Herbatint application and not to be discarded. The only extra requirement is that you provide a mixing bowl to mix the product in.
To make best use of the kit:
1. Wrap the protective cape around your shoulders.
2. Peel the protective gloves off the instruction leaflet contained within the Herbatint pack.
3. Open the colourant bottle and measure out the required amount into the measuring jug and pour into a bowl. Replace cap tightly on colourant bottle.
4. Open the developer bottle and measure out the required amount into the measuring jug and pour into a bowl. Replace cap tightly on developer bottle.
5. Mix the colour and developer in the bowl with the brush until it forms a gel like consistency.
6. Apply the product working from the roots through to the ends.
7. Allow the product to develop.
8. Rinse hair, apply conditioner for 5 minutes then rinse again and style as normal.
9. Rinse the brush and measuring jug well and keep for subsequent applications.
10. Remove cape, wash and dry and keep for subsequent applications.
Application and Development times will vary depending on whether you are using Herbatint for the first time on non-coloured hair or if you are doing root touch ups.