How to Apply Vegetal Colours
Vegetal temporary hair colours provide a way to colour your hair on a temporary basis. These are dyes rather than pigments that sit on the hair and wash out over 6-8 washes. As a result they may not
- Guarantee grey cover
- Lighten natural hair colour
You can use Vegetal colours to experiment with hair colours as they can enhance your natural shade or allow you to go darker on a temporary basis. The colours are not long lasting.
Vegetal colours should still be skin tested prior to use to test for sensitivity.
Vegetal colours do NOT contain PPD, Ammonia, Resorcinol, Parabens, Fragrance, Alcohol or Hydrogen Peroxide.
To apply Vegetal hair colours you will need:
- Vegetal Hair colour(s) of choice
- Herbatint Normalising Shampoo
- Herbatint Royal Cream Conditioner
- Tinting Kit
1) Shampoo your hair with Herbatint Normalising Shampoo and towel dry.
2) Wrap protective cape around shoulders and put on gloves contained in Vegetal box.
3) If mixing two Vegetal colours shake the bottles well then pour product from bottle using measuring cup into a bowl (usually 30ml) and mix together using the brush then distribute throughout the hair from root to tip. Replace nozzles on bottles with remaining product in and screw on tightly.
4) If not mixing hair colour simply shake the product bottle well and use the nozzle on the bottle to distribute the product evenly throughout the hair. The brush may help with this. Use all the product in the bottle if required.
5) Having applied leave to develop for 45 minutes.
6) Rinse hair completely in warm water then apply the Royal Cream Regenerating Conditioner and leave on for 5 minutes.
7) Rinse the conditioner and then dry and style as normal.
8) Rinse bowl, brush, measure cup and cape and keep for another application.
Vegetal hair colours will last 6-8 washes.